The aim of the day is not only to raise funds for our Charity Fund but also to enjoy the company of our invited guests and the excellent facilities offered by Weymouth Golf Club. We do hope you will be able to take part in this worthy fund raiser as all the proceeds will go to our Charity Fund which is mainly spent in the local community helping those less fortunate than ourselves.
Cost of the day will be £40 per person for WGC members and £60 for non-members of WGC. Those of you who have taken part in this event before will know what an enjoyable day it is
The day will take the format of:
- Bacon Roll on arrival
- Putting Competition (Optional)
- Four- Man Scramble – 1st Tee at 1200
- Refreshments at the 9th Green
- Sit down dinner – at 1930 for 2000
- Presentation of prizes
- Winning team and 2nd Place team
- Longest drive, Nearest the pin, Nearest the pin in two.
- Raffle Draw
- Bar facilities available until 1130